- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
FactoryStudio is a powerful platform to develop and deliver applications managing real-time information, providing a complete set of modules in a unified and intuitive engineering user interface.
This documentation portal provides product overview, User Guide, and detailed technical references.
It is organized in two main sections:
Getting Started gives you an overview of the FactorySudio production and a quick start guide to understand the available configuration tools.
- Welcome to FactoryStudio: Introduction to the platform and its applications areas.
- Integrated Configuration Modules: discusses its main application areas, and discusses the various network topologies that can be used.
- Network Architectures: explains how FactoryStudio can work in different scenarios and topologies
- Where no SCADA has gone before: contains information on key concepts including the real-time, in-memory database and the .NET object model and namespaces.
- Project Configuration Overview: gives you an overview on the product, including its modules, how projects to configure projects, the drawing tools and how to run and verify projects.
Search this documentation